This fun, fresh Bible, created especially for girls ages 11 and older, presents God's Word in a meaningful way that helps them grow strong in their faith. Special features address issues girls and boys are facing at this age related directly to the experiences of living and growing up. There are many special features, including profiles of women in the Bible, character dilemmas ("How should I respond in this situation?"), answers to hot issues of the day, and--on the lighter side--some accounts of embarrassing stories that have happened to boys and girls at this age.
- Age-appropriate notes.
- Attractive cover designs.
- 16 pages of full-color illustrations about Bible-time daily life and customs.
- Presentation page.
- 1 year Greatest Stories reading plan.
- Quick Answers topical index.
- At-a-Glance--A first-person narration by women of the Bible about their own experiences and lessons learned.
- What Now?--Authentic, third-person scenarios in a conversational format designed to challenge readers to make their own decision about a real-life situation, pointing to Scripture for answers.
- I Survived!--Personal stories of how older teens handled situations tweens are currently facing.
- I'm Not the Only One!--Gives a lighter perspective on embarrassing situations.
- Is It OK?--A reality check on what the Bible has to say about questions that are really on kids' minds.
- Amazing Facts--Interesting tidbits of Bible information designed to hook readers to Scripture.
- Memory verses, charts, maps, book introductions, Plan of Salvation, and how to Read the Bible.
Back Cover Copy
Finally! A totally cute and exciting Life Application Study Bible just for girls!
This edition of God's Word is best for girls aged 11 and older. Packed full of notes and features, the Girls Life Application¨ Study Bible is easy to use and helps answer the questions you may have about God and life. Discovering God's will for your life has never been this much fun!
The clear, easy-to-read text of the New Living Translation brings God's Word to life!
Learn how to make good choices in tough times with these real-life situations that point you to Scripture.
Personal survival stories from older teens about how they made it through the situations that you face right now.
Impress your friends, wow your teachers, and stump your parents with Bible trivia.
At a Glance
The lives of famous women in the Bible--both good and bad--become lessons for you!
Is It OK?
A reality check on what the Bible has to say about the questions that are really on your mind.
Other Great Features
Memory verses, book introductions, timelines, charts, three-dimensional maps, and 16 pages of full-color illustrations about Bible times.
Front Flap Copy
Girls Life Application¨ Study Bible
Life Application¨ Study Bible
just for Girls!